Friday, August 31, 2012

Mission KitPossible Part Deux: Wrap-up and Winner!


Hey everyone!
Are you enjoying the last weekend of summer?
I sure hope I'll get to!
We have some fun plans, but it will depend on the weather.
Hopefully the sun will hold out. :o)

Anyway, I wanted to do my wrap-up post for the
Mission KitPossible Challenge that I was invited to participate in
by the lovely Melissa Shea and Jen Harris.
If you haven't checked out their wrap-up posts, you simply must!
So much crafty goodness.

This week has been a hectic one, with doctor's appointments
and vet appointments, my kids first full week of school,
and just not feeling that well, but I managed to eke out two cards.

One, I did for the upcoming Lawnscaping Challenge
on Monday, so I'll share it then.
Here is the other:



I hope you enjoy it!

In thanks for leaving all your lovely comments,
I offered up a $10 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp.
The winner of that giveaway is:

Anita!

Anita, please email me at penciled whimsies at gmail dot com
to claim your prize.

Thanks so everyone who came and viewed and left kind words.
I hope you had as much fun as I did!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! Especially the tag! Thanks for playing with us. I know you've had a rough week, I hope it looks better next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card for this challenge, the background is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card! Love all the papers on this. I hope you have a better week hun. Sending you hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...