Wednesday, November 9, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #4


Hey friends! Today I'm happy to bring you day four in my 2016 Holiday Card Series. This adorable snow couple from Newton's Nook Frozen Friends has been on my "must use" list for quite some time, so I was glad to get an opportunity to ink them up and play.

I colored them with Copics to match my patterned papers from the Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa 6x6, and did a little paper-piecing for their scarves. All colors and supplies are listed in the video.

Please click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...