Monday, November 21, 2016

Sunflower Thanks - Lawnscaping Challenge #142


Hey friends, happy Monday, and welcome to Lawnscaping Challenge #142. As we approach Thanksgiving in the United States this week, it seemed appropriate for our challenge to be centered around thankfulness. For my card, I dug out Lawn Fawn's Our Friendship Grows and watercolored it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I die cut my focal panel with the Stitched Journaling Card die and added one of the Stitched Scalloped Border dies as an accent.


Please head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to check out the other amazing design team samples and don't forget to link up your own thankful project and play along. Our prize this round is a FREE stamp set of the winner's choice, generously donated by Lawn Fawn. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...