Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Holiday Card Series 2016 #1


Friends, today is the day! I'm super excited to be kicking off my 2016 Holiday Card Series! This is such a labor of love for me each year, and I've been consistently building upon each season, trying to make them even better than before. I hope that this year's series will be no different! I've got so many videos planned for you guys with lots of awesome products and various coloring mediums. I hope you'll join me in this journey and maybe get inspired to create some Christmas cards of your own!

Day 1 features this adorable yeti from MFT's Beast Friends, and I had such a blast coloring him with my Copic markers and creating a happy, snowy scene for him to live in.


All colors and products used are showcased in the video. Visit the description bar below the video for links. Click on the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Tis the season of giving after all, and it requires so little, but means so much!



I would also like to enter this in the Christmas Card Challenges: Anything Goes.

Thank you so very much for stopping by today! I'll see you soon with another video!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...