Friday, August 10, 2018

Happy Bee-day


Hey friends! Today I'm buzzing with excitement to bring you this honey sweet card using Hello Bluebird Bee Happy. These adorable, industrious little honey bees just make me smile. I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


All of my color choices were inspired by the Echo Park Have Faith 6x6 pad. I really love the mix of patterns and colors in this collection! I trimmed out my patterned papers with Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Lawn Fawn Scalloped Circle StackablesLawn Fawn Circle Stackables and Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo 1. If you'd like some tips on how to choose and layer patterned papers, be sure to watch the video tutorial. To finish things off, I added some Crystal Stickles and a sprinkle of Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals


Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means everything! Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...