Friday, August 31, 2018

Snappy Birthday


Hey friends! Hope you're having a happy, snappy Friday! Today I'm sharing a card featuring these adorable reptiles from Neat & Tangled Later Alligator. Aren't they just the cutest? I colored them in with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To create my focal panel, I used MFT's Elegant Rectangle STAX to die cut some pale aqua cardstock and added Grassy Hills in light and dark green and two clouds from Cloud 9. I adhered my images with liquid glue and set that aside.

I trimmed down my Fun & Frolic patterned papers with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 for the larger stripe, which leaves that nice border around the edge, and trimmed the orange print with my paper trimmer to 2 1/2'' tall by 3 3/4'' wide. I glued those both down and added my focal panel over top with some foam tape. To finish it off, I added a white heat-embossed sentiment cut out using one of the Blueprints 29 Die-namics.


I also did some fun stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video below. Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...