Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - January


Hey friends! I am so excited to be heading into my second year of guest designing with My Favorite Things! They are such a wonderful company to work with and lets face it -- I just adore their products! Today I'm bringing you a sweet valentine card featuring the new Cutieasaurus stamp set. Aren't these dinos just darling?


I started out by stamping my images and coloring them with Copic markers. The matching dies are always my go-to for trimming out. They perfectly match the images leaving that awesome white border that I love.

For the background, I started with Sno Cone cardstock and trimmed that down with the second largest A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 for my sky. On that I layered a strip of Sour Apple cut down with the Grassy Hills Die-namics. I tucked in two Grapesicle Snow Capped Mountains sans caps, and added some Grout Gray ground with the Spring Scene Builder.


To my card base I adhered two contrasting patterns from the new Sweet Stack paper pack and popped my focal panel over top with foam tape. As a final touch, I added my sentiment with an Essential Slanted Sentiment Strip.


Check out the entire video tutorial over on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel, or simply click on the video below. And I would love it if you would give the video a thumbs up and let them know how I'm doing with a comment! I really appreciate your support. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...