Friday, January 25, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics January Feature + Valentine Card Series #4


Hey friends! Today I'm featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a fun, interactive card using Let's Toast, its matching dies, and the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-on. I'll have all the other supplies and info over there so be sure to check it out!


This is also Day 4 of my 2019 Valentine Card Series, so I hope you'll take a look and enjoy the process video. Click the YouTube icon to watch there in HD, and don't forget to like and subscribe!


You still have time to enter our Lots of Love Challenge! This is such a fun one. I can't wait to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...