Monday, January 21, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics #45 + Valentine Card Series #3


Good morning! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #45! We're coming up on the season of love, and our challenge this round reflects that! This is also Day #3 of my Valentine Card Series where I'm making cards for the Cards for Little Hearts Drive benefitting kids with congestive heart disease, so I wanted to keep this one fun and fairly gender neutral.


I started with Beep Boop Birthday and colored my robots with Copics to look like a boy and a girl. I added in a heart from Flamingo together and trimmed everything out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I used the Stitched Journaling Card to trim out some Narwhal cardstock and stamped a sentiment, gears, and bolts all over it in Hippo Ink. I added my images and popped it up over some BoBunny Woodland Wonders patterned paper that I'd trimmed with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


If you'd like to see how the card came together click below or use the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD. As always, don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and link up your own Lots of Love projects to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...