Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - May


Hey everyone! I'm so excited to bring you the May edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I was so inspired by the cuties of Kangaroo Crew. Aren't they just adorable? And I knew I wanted to make a birthday card, so I combined it with a few accessory images from Birdie Brown's Birth-Yay.


I colored my images with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I created a background scene for them with an A2 Rectangle Frames panel and some Distress ink with the Cloud and Drifts & Hills Stencils.



I replaced the outside edge of the frame with Peach Bellini Cardstock to match my card base, and popped that whole panel up with foam tape. Then I layered it on top of a pretty plaid patterned paper from the Sweet Celebrations Paper Pack.


I had so much fun creating this card! If you'd like to see how it came together click below or visit the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. And please don't forget to like and comment and let them know how I did! Thanks so much for watching. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...