Monday, May 6, 2019

New Puppy to Love - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #52


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #52! This round is all about Pet Love, which could not have come at a more perfect time, since I just got a brand new puppy! We'd been so sad since the passing of our beloved Zadie the week before Christmas, and we decided we were finally ready to open our hearts to a new little fur baby to love!


Meet Gemma! She's an 8 week old Australian Shepherd, and she is such a little love bug! So far she's a total mama's girl, and I could not be more pleased. There's nothing sweeter than snuggling with a little fur ball with puppy breath blowing in your face! Lol! But seriously, she's already stolen our hearts and we couldn't love her more.

And yes, she has her own instagram, so if you love adorable puppy pics, feel free to follow. But now, back to today's card. I knew the star had to be the puppy from Bicycle Built for You, which I colored to look like Gemma. To give it more of that element of surprise, I decided to have her jumping out of a box from Holiday Helpers. And I also used images from Critters in the Dog Park to create my own patterned paper for the background. 


I colored everything with Copics and added my focal images on a Stitched Circle Stackables layered onto a Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackables. I  trimmed down my background with an Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added a sentiment from Rub-a-Dub-Dub on an Everyday Sentiment Banner


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click on the video below and stay tuned to the end for bonus puppy pictures! And if you enjoyed it, don't forget to like and subscribe.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. Then go and get creative using your pet for inspiration! What a fun one this will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...