Wednesday, July 15, 2020


Hey friends! Today I'm thrilled to be over on the MFT YouTube channel with the July edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I'm featuring the adorable Best Friends in the Universe stamp set. I colored up these cuties and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I created my background using Distress Oxides, and splattered on water, Perfect Pearls, and Copic Opaque White. The Perfect Pearls gives it a nice shine when you tip it in the light! Then I made a frame out of Cement Gray Cardstock trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 for the outside, and the Elegant Rectangle STAX for the window. I stamped my sentiment with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and popped the frame and my images up with foam tape.


To watch this card come together, click below or you can view it on the My Favorite Things YouTube channel. And don't forget to like and subscribe! And leave a comment to let them know how I did! Have a great day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...