Monday, July 6, 2020

Life's a Picnic - Lawn Fawnatics #80


Hey friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #80. This round is all about playing with our food. Haha! I adore these sweet little mice from Crazy Antics and with Independence Day just this past weekend, I thought a picnic scene would be the perfect thing. I stamped them in Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I took a yellow sunburst print from the Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 pad and stamped a sentiment with Jet Black and Lobster Inks. Then I layered a piece of Noble Fir Cardstock trimmed down with the Grassy Border


I took another sheet of patterned paper and trimmed it down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, then cut a window out of it with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I popped that up with foam tape over the background scene and then adhered my images using the Glue Tube.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It really helps me out!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you! And then you can get busy playing with your own food! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the perspective. I bought the stamps set, can't wait playing with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...