Friday, July 3, 2020

Birthday Fishes Card


Hey friends, today I'm back with a fun under-the-sea card for my nephew's 9th birthday. When I saw the new Sea Birthday set from Waffle Flower, I knew it would be perfect for him! I stamped the images with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copics, them trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Mini Media Mat and blended Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink onto a Bristol Smooth Surface panel for the sand, then used Pine NeedlesPeacock Feathers, and Speckled Egg for the sea. I added some splatter effect and a sentiment, then trimmed the panel down with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I mounted it with foam tape onto a Rainforest card base, adhered my images, and added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles as a finishing touch.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...