Sunday, July 26, 2020

Magical Delights Card - Lawn Fawn Feature



Today I'm so happy to be featured over on the Lawn Fawn Blog with a card featuring some magical delights! What could be better than a world where not only unicorns and fairies exist, but also giant, calorie-free donuts?! 

I combined images from Unicorn PicnicA Little Sparkle, and Donut Worry and colored them with Copics. All other details and supplies will be listed over there, so I hope you'll check out the post!

If you'd like to see how the card came together, click below or watch on my YouTube channel. And please consider hitting like and subscribe if you enjoyed! It helps so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...