Monday, June 29, 2020

Little Things Slimline Card


Hello friends! Today I'm excited to share my first ever slimline card! I was a little intimidated to try out this new size, but I ended up really loving it! The Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics dies really did included everything I needed to make this card, aside from the cute critters, that is. For those, I used the adorable mamas and babies from Family Time. I stamped them in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copics, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.



I created my card base by trimming my 8 1/2 x 11'' Ballet Slippers cardstock to 8 1/2 x 7'', and then scored the 7'' side at 3 1/2''. I cut the scalloped layer out of White cardstock, the hillside border out of Cilantro, and the bushes and frame from Lovely Moments 6x8'' patterned paper by Pebbles. I layered everything onto my card base and popped the frame and critters up with Foam Tape. Then I added a sentiment heat embossed sentiment using Ranger Superfine Gold Embossing Powder. As a finishing touch I added a sprinkle of Sparkling Clear Sequins and filled in the centers with Stardust Stickles.


As always, I finished off the inside of the card as well, using Lawn Fawn Bubblegum Ink, which you can check out in the video! Click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I thank you all for stopping by. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...