Monday, June 1, 2020

Hoppy Birthday - Lawn Fawnatics #78


Hello, and welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #78! This round is all about making my favorite kind of cards -- scene cards! I combined so many sets to create this hoppy birthday froggy scene, including Toadally AwesomeGleeful Gardens, A Bug DealOh Gnome!Really High FiveParty Animal and Mom + Me


I stamped out all my images and colored them with Copic Markers. I gave the frogs some dot detail to give them a little individual personality and did a two-tone color on the dragonfly's wings. Then I trimmed everything out with the matching dies.



I started building my scene directly on the Mermaid card base. I stamped my sentiment in Peacock Ink in the top right, and framed it in with a couple clouds from Spring Showers. I added a Meadow Border of Noble Fir and a Grassy Border of Cilantro Cardstock, which I popped up with foam tape. Then I adhered all my images to create a fun birthday scene.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means the world!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing scenes the Design Team has created! You're sure to be inspired to create your own scene cards and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...