Friday, June 12, 2020

Cloudy Day Card in 2 Parts


Hello friends, happy Friday! Today I'm doubly happy to bring you this card, because I have TWO videos to share with you! The Hello Bluebird Pathway Background is such a delight to color, but it does take some time. All together the video was about a half hour long, so I decided to split it into two parts. In Part 1, I'll be coloring just the background, and in Part 2, I'll show you how to color the Meadow Bunnies three ways, and complete the card. Don't worry, both videos are live now, so you can continue right on if you want to watch the whole thing, or if you need to take a break, you can come back to the other one later.


I colored the background and images with Copic Markers and trimmed out the bunnies with the matching dies. Then I trimmed down the background panel with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and stamped a sentiment from Rainy Day. I adhered that to a Lawn Fawn Sticky Note card base with foam tape and finished off the inside using Sunflower Ink. As a final touch, I dotted on some Stardust Stickles for a tiny bit of sparkle.


I do hope you guys enjoy the videos! If you do, please be sure to subscribe to support my channel and get notified whenever I upload a new video. Thank you so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...