Friday, June 26, 2020

Magic Iris Camera with Underwater Scene - Lawn Fawnatics June Feature


Hi friends! Today I'm happy to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with a fun card using some brand new products from the Summer release! I combined the Magic Iris and Magic Iris Camera Add-on with the adorable Ocean Shell-fie to reveal a sweet little underwater scene. I'll have all the products and details over there, so I hope you'll hop over and check it out.

I project like this is really best illustrated in a video, so of course I created a tutorial for you! If you'd like to see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...