Monday, June 15, 2020

Double Shaker Balloon Card - Lawn Fawnatics #79


Hello! I'm back for my second post of the day, this time with our latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Interactive Cards! I made a double shaker balloon card featuring Really High Five. I stamped my images with Jet Black ink and colored them with Copics and then trimmed them out with the matching dies


For the focal panel I made a background with the Cloudy Stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Then I cut out two windows with the Outside In Stitched Balloon Stackables. I also die cut the balloons with Raspberry and Sticky Note Cardstock and adhered those through the holes to the card base. Then I covered the back of the focal panel with a sheet of acetate adhered with 1/8" Double-sided Tape.



I added lots of foam tape to the back, creating a little well around each balloon and filled them with Prisma GlitterChunky Glitter, and tiny iridescent stars. I attached it to my Mermaid card base, then I adhered my images with the assistance of my Reverse Tweezers and the Glue Tube. And as a final embellishment I added some dots of Liquid Stardust.


I also finished off the inside with Peacock Ink which you can check out in the video! If you like it, please be sure to hit the thumbs up and subscribe!


And now, head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing products that the Design Team has created! You're sure to be inspired to create your own interactive cards and play along!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute shaker card. Sweet images and great coloring. I just recently started coloring. It's so fun. I need to get that cloud stencil. Enjoyed looking at your recent creations. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I LOVE the shaker balloons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...