Monday, February 22, 2021

Kind Thanks Card


Hey friends, today I'm back with another card using Hello Bluebird Feed the Birds. I used the other little girl in this set to create this card back in January, but I loved both kiddos so much I just had to use it again. And I really wanted to use the squirrels! I stamped all my images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copics, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I used the cloud print from the Simple Stories Sweet Talk 6x8 pad as the sky, then added two snow banks with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. I chose three more prints of patterned paper to layer onto my Ballet Slippers card base, and trimmed those down with the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2. Then I popped my focal panel up with foam tape, adhered my images, and finished off with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please hit the thumb's up button and subscribe to my channel. Your support means so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...