Monday, February 8, 2021

Valentine Card Series #6


Happy Monday, friends! Today I'm bringing you Day 6 of my 2120 Valentine Card Series. This one features the cute Breakfast Puns by Sunny Studio. I stamped all my images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them with my Copic markers, adding a few details with a White Jelly Roll Pen. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my focal panel, I took the inner die from the Sunny Studio Slimline Scalloped Frame and die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then I blended on Distress Oxide Ink in Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar, creating an ombre effect from top to bottom. I also added splatters and some hearts stamped in Candied Apple, then adhered my images and sentiment strip.


I created a slimline card with Lawn Fawn Raspberry Cardstock and covered it in patterned paper from the Simple Stories Sweet Talk 6x8 pad. Then I popped my focal panel up with foam tape and finished off the card with some Studio Katia Iridescent Hearts.

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please like and subscribe! It means the world! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...