Monday, February 1, 2021

Love Ya Snow Much - Lawn Fawnatics #94


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time our theme centers around what has to be the most common topic of small talk all over the globe: What's the Weather? So much fun! I decided to go with the current state of things here in PA, which is lots and lots of SNOW. And I pulled in the baby bears from Snow Much Fun and Den Sweet Den to help me showcase that.


I colored the three bears with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I started work on my background. I blended Distress Oxides onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock in the colors Cracked PistachioPeacock Feathers, and Blueprint Sketch. I also splattered it with some Liquid Stardust and Copic Opaque White to create the look of snowfall. Once the panel was dry, I trimmed it down with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered it to a Blue Jay card base.


For my sentiment, I die cut the letters S, N, and W out of White Cardstock using Finley's ABCs, then used one of the Stitched Snowflakes to replace the O. I also heat embossed the rest of the sentiment on Blue Jay Cardstock and trimmed that down into two little strips with the Everyday Sentiment Banners. I adhered my sentiment and images and finished off the card with a little Stardust Stickles.


 If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch the video tutorial on YouTube and please don't forget to like and subscribe! It means the world.


And now it's time to head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the amazing design team has prepared to inspire you! We can't wait to see what the weather's like in your neck of the crafty woods!


1 comment:

  1. Super snow ❄ scene. It is beary cute! What a fun and adorable card. Looking forward to seeing your video.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...