Friday, February 19, 2021

Snow Much Fun Card


Hi there, friends, today I'm back with a sweet slimline card using Hello Bluebird Polar Pals. I adore these cute polar bears and their penguin pals! I started by stamping out all the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and coloring them with Copic markers. Then I trimmed them out with the matching dies.

For the background, I cut the Hello Bluebird Winter Walk Scene out of more white cardstock, then began to assemble it back together like a puzzle, coloring each section with Copics as I built it. I adhered my images and finished off the card with a stamped sentiment and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see the video tutorial, you can click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, be sure to let me know by clicking the like button and subscribing to my channel! I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...