Saturday, August 21, 2021

Wild Birthday Card - Lawn Fawn Feature


Hello friends! Today I'm happy to be over on the Lawn Fawn blog and YouTube channel with a fun birthday card featuring the Toucan Do It stamp set and some leaves from Critters in the Jungle. I also had some fun creating a tone on tone background with the Tropical Leaves Background Stencil, and I'll have more details plus all the supplies used listed in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out!

To watch the video tutorial, click below or watch on the Lawn Fawn YouTube channel. And don't forget to hit the like button and leave me some love to let them know how I did! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...