Friday, August 6, 2021

Beach Day Card


Hello friends, happy Friday! Wouldn't it be amazing if today were a beach day? Well, that's where I'm taking you with this fun card featuring Hello Bluebird Seaside Girls and the By the Sea Background. These background images are just so much fun to color with Copic markers! And this one was no exception. I turned on an audiobook and had a great time.


I die cut the images with the coordinating Seaside Girls dies and trimmed down the background with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I adhered it to a Peacock card base and added a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner with a greeting from Typed Everyday. I finished up with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Have you been to the beach yet this year? So far, I haven't, but I hope to go soon! After this card, I'm even more in the mood for the sand and the surf. I hope you are too!

1 comment:

  1. This is just SUCH a cute creation Christiana! I love the colors you chose and the coloring is so well done. Thanks again for sharing your gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...