Friday, August 20, 2021

Bunny Birthday Card


Hello everyone! Today I've got a sweet birthday card for you using the bunnies from the Hello Bluebird Word Buddies Woodland stamp set, combined with a few accessory images from Moose and Friends and Flying High. I stamped all the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I started with the sky, using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I cut the Grassy Knolls from Noble Fir Cardstock and the tree tops from Cilantro and blended Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink onto both. The trees were cut using the Hello Bluebird Summer Woods Scene from Kraft Cardstock and blended with Gathered Twigs. I put together my scene and finished it with the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #4 die cut out of Doodlebug Fairy Garden 6x6 patterned paper and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel. I post new videos twice a week, every Monday and Friday. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...