Friday, August 20, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - August


Good morning again! Today is a double-feature, since it's time for the August edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I could not resist the cute critters in  Stacey Yacula's Sweetest Safari Set 1 and Sweetest Safari Set 2. I colored the lion, zebra, and tree with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I cut the focal panel out of Kraft Cardstock with the Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX and stamped it all over with the leaves from the two stamp sets. Then I die cut three windows using the Slimline Stitched Circle Trio. I backed it with Sno Cone Cardstock for the sky, and Sour Apple for the Slimline Grassy Hills. I finished off the card with an Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips.


To check out the video tutorial, click below or watch on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. I would so appreciate if you would give the video a like and leave me a comment to let them know how I did! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...