Monday, September 6, 2021

Blue Bayou Birthday Card - Lawn Fawnatics #108


Hey friends! Welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we have got a gorgeous inspiration photo for you. For my card, I combined Toadally Awesome and Swan Soiree, colored all my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I cut a Small Stitched Circle Stackables focal panel and gave it a little glowy sky with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.


I cut a Small Stitched Circle Stackables focal panel and gave it a little glowy sky with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Then I took the Simple Stripes: Landscape and cut that out of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I blended on Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink on all five pieces, then took the outer two and middle one and blended on Blueprint Sketch


I adhered them to a Blue Jay card base and then popped my focal panel up with foam tape. Then I added a Scripty Hello in Cilantro Cardstock and White Heat Embossed the rest onto more Blue Jay, then die cut it with an Everyday Sentiment Banner. I finished off the card with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


Come watch the card tutorial below or on YouTube to see how I made it! And don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world.


Now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! We can't wait to see what you make with our Color Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...