Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - September


Hey friends, today I'm back with the September edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This one is also my first holiday card of the year. I just could not resist the adorable barnyard critters in Stacey Yacula's Christmas Carols! I colored them with Copic markers, and got a little creative, adding on some festive sweaters, then trimmed the images out with the matching dies.


I used the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX for my focal panel, and used the Drifts & Hills Stencil to mask off the bottom, then blended on Distress Oxides for the sky in Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers. Then I trimmed down a piece of the Cheerful Plaid 6x6 paper with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and added that to an Amarena Cherry card base and popped the focal panel up in the center. I finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to check out the video tutorial, click below or watch on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. If you enjoy it, leave me a like and a comment to let me know! Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...