Friday, September 10, 2021

Mountain High Mini Slimline Card


Hey friends, today I've got my first ever mini slimline card and it definitely won't be my last! What a fun size. This one features the new Hello Bluebird Wilderness Adventure stamp set with a few images from Park Play mixed in. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the focal panel, I die cut some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the new Nesting Mini Slimline dies and also two Grassy Knolls, and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers for the sky, and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the grass. I stamped a sentiment in Gathered Twigs and created a frame with Lawn Fawn Kraft Cardstock, and mounted everything to a Kraft card base, then finished off the scene with some Stardust Stickles on the snow caps of the mountains.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. Make sure you're subscribed because I'll have lots more videos this month with the Hello Bluebird new release! Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...