Monday, September 20, 2021

So Spell-cial Card - Lawn Fawnatics #109


Hey friends, I'm back with a fun card using the cute kitties from the new Purrfectly Wicked stamp set from Lawn Fawn. This card is for our new Awesome Autumn challenge at Lawn Fawnatics, so I went with an orange and green color palette. I also added in a little pumpkin from Happy Harvest for more fall vibes. I colored everything with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock that I die cut with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used Spun SugarKitsch Flamingo, and Carved Pumpkin for the walls, and Hickory Smoke and Black Soot for the floor. I mounted that onto a Narwhal card base, adhered my images, and added an Everyday Sentiment Banner, then finished it off with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see this card come together, you can watch the video tutorial below, or on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please like and subscribe to my channel! I so appreciate your support!

 

And now it's time to check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! So please head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you'll make for our Awesome Autumn challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...