Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Art Journal with Me #19 - You are a Work of Art


Hey friends, it's time for another Art Journal with Me video! Today's spread was inspired by a short story that I wrote recently, incorporating a few of the same motifs. As always, I did it in my Square Watercolor Journal, which I really love the size of and the weight and thickness of the watercolor paper. I added little bits of ephemera like washi tapeticket stickers, and vintage papers.


The two stars of the show were the phonograph, which I cut from the Stamperia Lady Vagabond Lifestyle 6x6 paper pad and the birds, which I added using the Tim Holtz Ideology Aviary Collage Paper and some Clear Gesso. I also embellished the edges with Inka Gold and finished with a title using Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk Stickers.


I would love for you to grab some supplies and craft along with me, or make yourself a snack and just hang out. I really appreciate you taking the time to watch and leave your comments. I hope you enjoy it! Click below or find it here on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...