Monday, July 3, 2023

Watermelon Summer Card - Lawn Fawnatics #152


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we are having Fun with Food! Lately I have been constantly craving watermelon, so I knew that was going to be the inspiration behind my card. I combined images from Crazy AnticsBubbles of Joy, and Happy Summer. I stamped them in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut down two panels of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Secret Garden Window and one with the grass part of the Mushroom Border. Then I blended on Distress Oxides using Salvaged Patina with the Cloudy Stencil for the sky, and Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Pine Needles for the grass. I stamped a sentiment from Beary Rainy Day at the top right.


This card was calling for some patterned paper from the new Fruit Salad 6x6 pad, so I chose the watermelon print and the pink gingham and layered those over my Ballet Slippers card base. Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape, adhered my images with liquid glue, and finished with some Stardust Stickles and iridescent hearts.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or watch here on YouTube, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog for the rest of the design teams creations, and to link up your own projects to play along. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...