Monday, July 31, 2023

Veggie Garden Card


Hey friends, today I'm bringing you a bright and cheerful card featuring more of the brand new Hello Bluebird Release. For this card, I wanted to use the Vegetable Market stamp set, with all of it's adorable gardening critters. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I die cut the various elements out of colored cardstock and added Distress Inks to give them some shading. For the ground, I used Hill and Dale to trim down Kraft Cardstock, and blended on Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso. For the grass I used Grassy Knoll for Cilantro Cardstock and blended on Mowed Lawn. And for the sky, I actually ink blended Salvaged Patina directly onto my Sno Cone card base.


Then I took our new Just for You Words and die cut that from Ground Coffee Cardstock for my sentiment, and finished that with a stamped strip using Walnut Ink. I attached everything with liquid glue, and added a few White Gel Pen accents and some Stardust Stickles to finish it off. See how the entire card came together by clicking below or find it here on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...