Friday, September 29, 2023

Hey Ghoul Friend Card - Hello Bluebird Previews Day 2


Hey friends, I'm back again with Day 2 of previews for the brand new Hello Bluebird Fall/Halloween Release. We started out by showing you half of the new products in yesterday's post and today we are bringing you the rest, just in time for the release to go live TONIGHT, September 29th at 7pm MST (9pm EST). My card today actually features two of the new stamp sets, Sabrina and Spooky Text. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the moon die from Full Moon to cut a mask and added it to a piece of Bristol. Then I blended over that with Distress Oxides. Check out the video tutorial below for the full range of colors. Then I did some splatter detail and peeled off the mask and added a little extra color in the center of the moon. Then I die cut the Winter Woods Overlay from black cardstock and popped that up over top. Added a sentiment and my images and a bit of sparkle too!


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or here to watch on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! Be sure to stop back at my channel later on today for a full video overview of the entire release. And check out the rest of the design team's inspiration on the Hello Bluebird Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...