Friday, September 22, 2023

Sunflower Thanks Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Awesome Autumn Challenge. This one has a bit of a story behind it, as it was inspired by a beautiful handmade birdhouse that someone recently gifted me. I wanted to make her a special thank you card in return, and this is the result. I combined a whole bunch of stamp sets, including the new Winter Birds and Winter Birds Add-on, with Our Friendship GrowsA Bug DealChristmas Dreams, and Scripty Autumn Sentiments. All have all other supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll check that out!

 To see how this card came together (and a photo of the inspiration behind it) click below or find the video tutorial here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, please be sure to like and subscribe. I so appreciate your support. Thanks so much for visiting today, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...