Thursday, September 28, 2023

Pumpkin Spice Bunny Card - Hello Bluebird Previews Day 1


Hey friends, woohoo! Today I'm so excited to bring you Day 1 of Previews for the brand new Hello Bluebird Fall/Halloween Release! Today and tomorrow we will be showcasing some of the new products before it all goes live on Friday September 29th at 7pm MST (9pm EST). My card features the adorable Peek-A-Boo stamp set, which I absolutely adore. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.


For the background, I trimmed down a piece of Bristol with the Nesting Deckle A2 dies and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Carved Pumpkin, and Bundled Sage. Then I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and adhered my images. For a full list of supplies, see the description box below the video on YouTube.


If you'd like to see this sneak peek in action, click below or watch the video tutorial here on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek, plus an overview of the entire release, so be sure to stop by then. For now, visit the Hello Bluebird Blog for even more inspiration from the design team using the brand new release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...