Friday, February 17, 2017

A Novel Birthday + Friday Feature at BRI


Hey friends, happy Friday! This week I happened to need TWO birthday cards for friends in my writer's group, and I knew that the MFT Our Story stamp set was going to be just perfect for both!

I'm sharing the masculine version here, and the feminine version for my Friday Feature over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. I did some paper-piecing with the stunningly gorgeous Flora 6x6 by Carta Bella in combination with Copic coloring, and I absolutely LOVED how it turned out, so you'll have to check it out. Here's a sneak peek to entice you over. ;) 


I didn't film a video this time because I created both of them simultaneously as I needed them quick and I knew there would be no way to edit that footage down to a reasonable length. But if you'd like a video on how I created either of these cards, let me know. Maybe I can do a separate video for each if there's interest.

I hope you all have an amazing day and a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. These are so sweet Christy!
    I think you know how I feel about your videos....YES, I for one would LOVE to see your process! (I have a set of stamps with the elements for the background scene but don't have any "people" to put in it. At least not yet but I would still love to see a video. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are awesome! Great coloring! I'm down to see a video if you have time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...