Friday, February 24, 2017

A Flop Card Friday Feature for BRI


Hey friends! Happy Friday! It's time once again for my Friday Feature over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. Today I'm creating a fun, interactive flop card using the MFT Sweet Forest Friends  stamps and dies and the MFT Flop Card Rectangle Die-namics. It also features a secret inside scene, but you'll have to hop on over to check that out. ;)

To really get the full effect of this card, you need to see it in action, so I've created a video tutorial. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to check it out there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. I so appreciate it! I hope you guys enjoy the video! Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...