Friday, February 10, 2017

Magical Princess Birthday + BRI feature


Hey friends, happy Friday! Today I've got a card using this sweet Once Upon A Time set by MFT and the stunning Posh 6x6 by Simple Stories. This has got to be my FAVORITE paper pad in a long time and as you'll see in my video, I'm down to just scraps, I've used it so much. I definitely need to order another!


I've also got an additional card up on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog today for my regular Friday Feature, including all the deeds on how these two cards came together, so I hope you'll pop over there and check it out and leave me a comment!

All supplies are listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Christy and I love your videos. Always very educational! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so darned cute! I love your videos - short or long! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...