Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cupcakes & Happiness


Hi friends! Today I'm here with a card so sweet you could almost eat it! ;) A cupcake bakery is opening up today right next to the pottery studio where I work, so I wanted to make a card for my co-workers to sign to welcome them to the neighborhood. I knew that Mama Elephant's Carnival Cupcakes and Carnival Toppers stamps and dies were going to be perfect for the look I was going for.

I colored my images with Copic markers to match the gorgeous Echo Park Party Time 6x6 papers, and stamped my sentiment with Lawn Fawn Merman ink. Then I die cut my focal panel with the Avery Elle Finished Frames. I layered everything up and popped my focal panel and cupcakes up with foam tape for added dimension, then dabbed a bit of Crystal Stickles glitter glue to make it sparkle like crystalized sugar. Yum!

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I hope you all have an amazing day!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable papers! :D
    Fantastic card Christy loved it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dressed up the cupcakes with sparkle! I'm sure your card will be appreciated.😃 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...