Monday, February 20, 2017

Magical Day Fairy Tale Scene


Hey friends! Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start! Today I'm sharing a dreamy, fairy tale card using the Avery Elle Be A Unicorn  stamp set. Isn't she a cutie? I brought her to life with Copic markers and created a fluffy land in the clouds scene for her to live in with the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders. Then I stamped a few little stars and hearts Lawn Fawn SunflowerMerman, and Plastic Flamingo inks to keep with that magical feel.

To see how this whole card came together, check out the video below, or click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! I'm hoping to get to 25K subscribers by the end of this year, and I know that might sound crazy, but I'm determined to dream big!

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I couldn't do it without you! Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! I think the clouds made it magical. 🤗 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, this card is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...