Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Holiday Card Series #12


Hello friends! Today I'm happy to be bringing you Day 12 of my 2019 Holiday Card Series! I'm featuring the adorable Hello Bluebird O Christmas Tree stamp set. These sweet critters decorating their Christmas tree are the cutest! I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I took the Winter Woods Overlay and die cut it out of white cardstock, then added some detail with Copics to make them look like birch trees -- my favorite! I popped that up with foam tape over a sheet of patterned paper from the Carta Bella Snow Much Fun 6x6 pad to create my night sky. Then I adhered my images with more foam tape and liquid glue.


To finish up the card, I adhered it to a Mermaid card base, added a Chili Pepper sentiment using the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners, and added -- you guessed it! -- Crystal Stickles!

Click below to watch, and don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe! It means so much. I wish all my friends here in the USA a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...