Monday, November 11, 2019

Holiday Card Series #6


Happy Monday friends! And welcome to Day 6 of my Holiday Card Series! Today I just had to play with the cute critters in Hello Bluebird First Snow. Aren't these guys just so adorable? I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

I wanted my card to have that warm and cozy feel, so I die cut the Warm Wishes Words die out of a gorgeous buffalo plaid print from the Echo Park Little Lumberjack 6x6 and layered them over some Black Licorice cardstock to create a drop shadow.



For my focal panel, I used another piece of patterned paper for my sky, and the Landscape Trio for my snowdrift, both of which I trimmed down with the Mama Elephant Peek a Frames. I popped it up with foam tape over the same piece of buffalo plaid paper that I die cut the words from, and layered that all onto a Narwhal card base.

To finish things up, I adhered my critters, stamped an additional sentiment, and added some Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Overlay Pen to the drop shadow of the words, and Christmas Red Stickles to the critters scarves. I also finished off the inside with some additional stamping in Hippo ink.


To watch the video, click below or watch in HD on YouTube. I would love for you to hit that thumbs up button and leave me a comment below the video too! I love interacting with you guys there! Thanks so much for watching! I hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Very charming with irresistible characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb design & coloring. You inspired me to purchase this stamp set. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...