Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - November


Hello and welcome to the November edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm bringing you a card with the cutie pie Polar Penguins. Sometimes I like to do something unexpected with my holiday color palette, so instead of using the traditional black on the penguins, I mixed things up a bit and colored them navy blue, with lots of peach, red, and aqua accents.


I trimmed them out with the matching dies, then created a little scene for them to live in with a Distress Oxide sky, and a few Snowy Hillsides, which I added some texture to with the sweater print from the Winter Stencil Strips.



I layered my scene on top of some Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper, which I trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Die-Namics, and adhered the whole thing to a Coral Crush card base. To finish things off, I added a greeting that I white heat embossed onto Blu Raspberry cardstock and a little glitter glue for some sparkle and shine.


I also finished up the inside, which you can check out in the video! Click below or watch in HD on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. And don't forget to like and leave me a comment to let me know how enjoyed this card! It truly means the world. I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...