Friday, November 22, 2019

Holiday Card Series #10 + Lawn Fawnatics November Feature


Hello friends! Happy Friday! Today I'm excited to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Fun with Dies challenge! I'm bringing out an oldie but goodie -- Winter Bunny! I just love this little guy and I thought he deserved some love as the one and only colored image on my card. But I went bold with his setting, especially with those giant Stitched Snowflakes tumbling out of the sky. I'll have all the other information and products used in my post over there, so please head on over and check it out! And don't forget to enter the challenge!


This is also Day 10 of my 2019 Holiday Card Series so I hope you'll also check out the video tutorial and give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you haven't already! Your support means so much! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...