Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Holiday Card Series #9


Hi friends! Today I'm happy to bring you Card #9 in my 2019 Holiday Card Series! This time I wanted to showcase one of my favorite holiday pastimes -- baking! And the adorable Neat & Tangled Holiday Baking stamp set was perfect for that. These cute critters just make me smile!


I colored them up with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. Then I adhered two coordinating prints of patterned paper from the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas 6x6 to my card base. Over top of that, I popped up a white panel using the Avery Elle Oval Burst die, and adhered my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue.


To finish the card, I added a white, heat embossed sentiment trimmed down using one of the banners from the Neat & Tangled Scalloped dies and some Crystal and Christmas Red Stickles. And of course, I also finished off the inside, which you can check out in the video. If you enjoy it, I would love for you to click that like button and leave me a comment or subscribe! Yours support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...