Monday, April 6, 2020

A Bug Deal - Lawn Fawnatics #74


Hello friends! Today we've got a fun sketch to challenge you at Lawn Fawnatics! The Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait is practically made for this sketch, so I pulled that out along with the new A Bug Deal. I colored up these cute creepy crawlies with Copics in fun Spring colors and trimmed them out with the matching dies.



I added foam tape to the back of my Speckled Eggshell window and popped it up over some Watercolor Wishes patterned paper. Then I adhered my images with a combo of foam tape and liquid glue. 


I white heat embossed part of the greeting on Blue Jay cardstock and trimmed it out with an Everyday Sentiments Banner and die cut the letters of the rest using Finley's ABCs and Cilantro cardstock.


I finished off the inside with some fun stamping in Blue Jay ink, which you can check out in the video tutorial. Click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has cooked up to inspire you! Then get crafting and play along! We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...