Thursday, April 16, 2020

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - April


Hello! I'm so happy to be back with the April edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm featuring the adorable Party Animals stamp set. So cute! I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my backdrop, I decided to use the Collage Cover-Up Die-namics Vertical. I die cut the frame from Sno Cone Cardstock and the inside cut outs from Spring Whimsy Patterned Paper. I fit all the little squares inside the frame and stamped my sentiment on the rectangle with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.



I added all my images with liquid glue, until they filled up all the squares. I staggered a few of them to the left or right and adhered others in the center for some more visual interest. As a final touch, I added a bit of Glitter Pen to the balloons, cake frosting, and gift bows.


If you'd like to see how the card came together, click below, or watch on the MFT YouTube channel. And don't forget to like the video and leave a comment to let them know how you liked it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...